With extensive experience in management consulting across the globe, in today’s episode I explore with Mark Dougall what shapes productivity in the workplace.
We talk about:
- What is behind his business name SPICAE
- What is his version of productivity in the workplace?
- How can organisations be better prepared to address the productivity challenge?
- What can team leaders/managers do to help their people be more effective and productive?
- Is there something an employee can do to make a difference?
Mark has over 25 years of international consulting and management experience including general management, project management, business improvement and operations. His work has been across a range of industries including government, defence, utilities, mining, engineering, financial services and manufacturing in Australia, Africa and Asia.
Mark has worked with a variety of clients to identify and deliver sustainable improvements with verifiable bottom-line benefits. The gains made have included productivity improvement, increased throughput, cost reductions, revenue growth, strategic planning and business/ market development. An estimated $500m (annualised) in benefits have been realised by clients through projects that Mark has delivered or overseen over the last 10 years.
Find details of the Productivity Challenge in this downloadable PDF here.
You also connect with Mark on LinkedIn