Mel Telecican (tel-a-seek-n) is the Director of Loyalest.
We talk about:
- What excites Mel and the work she does
- How she approaches her client engagements
- The three things we should focus on, when going digital
- Things to be aware of when looking to change the way we work
- The goals she wants to achieve this year
- How she gets time for herself
You know how individuals and businesses find it difficult to publish articles and social media with consistency? That is largely what Loyalest does for their clients.
They do this through their Cover-All-Bases content marketing service which, as the name suggests, takes care of all mediums – website, multiple social media platforms, email campaigns and more.
Mel has clients across Australia which include leading firms in law, accounting, architecture, project management and engineering.
Mel and her team are on a mission to help professional services firms boost their visibility and scale their reputation.
Connect with her on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/meltelecican/
Her business https://loyalest.com/
Mel mentioned the book “The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks – this link is Chapter 6 Einstein Time audible version.