In this episode Jeanette explores business relationships with her guest Malini Jayaganesh who is a business engagement and innovation specialist.
We talk about:
- Why organisations are adopting/advancing business relationship management (BRM)
- What Business Relationship Managers do
- Why BRM is sometimes referred to as the CIO’s change agent
- Does BRM capability seek to replace business analysts, architects, programme managers or other roles?
- What she loves most about BRM
Malini helps organisations improve their strategic partnering capability through executive coaching and certification courses in Business Relationship Management (BRM).
She is the recipient of 5 Global Excellence Awards from the BRM Institute and has been featured in their global list of top Business Relationship Managers in 2020 and 2019. She has also received a highly commended Service Excellence Award from the Department of Health and Human Services (Victoria, Australia).
In her spare time, Malini teaches Indian cooking classes and has written articles about Indian food culture for the Lonely Planet.
Connect with Malini on LinkedIn