Resources for You
10 Key Project Relationships
We all want to be heard, understood and engaged when working in project teams. Building trusting relationships is about:
- Listening to understand, not to respond
- Ask questions to confirm expectations
- Present solutions that are easy to follow
- Get to know each other’s strengths
As you consider all ten key project relationships and the impact you are having on them, think about what you could do differently and write down one or more actions to implement. Get a copy of the workbook delivered to your inbox by adding your details below:
Reflecting on the first year, all 41 episodes are pieces in the complex digital world puzzle. I identified four key messages:
- Self leadership is the confidence key
- Teams experience success, not individuals
- Planning provides clarity in decisions
- Action gives us results
As you listen to one, more or all of the episodes I hope you use this workbook to jot down your thoughts and take action to make a difference for you, your team or your business. Get a copy of the workbook delivered to your inbox by adding your details below:
Making It Count Podcast
I was lucky enough to be invited on Julie Hyde’s podcast Making It Count. It was an awesome chat where we dove into the world of Project Management and discussed:
- How I add value to new and in-progress projects
- The three keys to ensuring a project is a success
- The biggest mistake organisations are making in this space
- How to keep your energy levels up whilst working on a project.
Click here to be directed to Julie’s website to listen.
Business As Usual?
Over the past few months you have discovered what is and isn’t important to you.
It’s time to create your “new norm” as you transition back to business as usual. What will you continue, what will you pause and what will you stop?
Click here to download my business as usual checklist and be ready to live your “new norm”.
Strengths in Uncertainty
I was lucky enough to be invited to be apart of the Emma Sharrock, The Agile Project Manager – Strengths in Uncertainty series. It was an awesome chat where we were able to discuss the uncertainty of COVID-19. We also explored what strengths stood out and also learned how to use what de-motivates me to create positive change fast. My strengths are;